2010/08/18

my Fei Po! ♥

Feipo Feipi Feipo! pang pang de lao po! haha! xD
Aiya! TanJinLing! you are my FeiPo! x)
bii.. tell you the truth.. i really dun mind if you are fat, but if you really are.. it means!
我老婆吃的好睡的好,幸福美满!! Xp




Monday was your first day of exam.. but then the first 5 period before recess i ponteng to your class!! x3
Those 5 period siting beside you really feels good n feel like i'm really in the same class with you lor! Really wish i was in the same class with you babe! hehe.. :)
Chatting with you.. n you keep ask me about last time de things.. haha! Really quite funny de lor bii! even you are jat-ing me but i still feel quite funny! Dunno why.. xD
N as long you are happy with it! I really dun even mind at all! ^^




Haiz~ the bell rings.. n i'm quite upset.. because after that i won't be going back to babe's class le.. T.T
bii! if next time no teacher tell me ah! i wanna ponteng to your class! okok?? Xp




Lao Po! drink more water when you are having exam ah! if not.. herherher.. xD


Happy! N still wanna to stay Even longer with YOU! :)
爱你这个肥婆! :) ;) Muaaccks!! :) ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment