2010/10/22

ghost movie n dating n something new for me! O.O ♥

Friday.

today after school.. babe asked me wanna watch that tong yen ghost movie anot.. haha.. is her first time watching ghost movie in the cinema n its my first time with her n my second time watching ghost movie in cinema also.. i tot it was not that scary.. so we went watch it today.. ^.^

n i wanted to watch 3D because my bro say it was a shocking one.. the effect of the ghost that will come straight to you n right infront of you. O.O
but the thing is.. ioi have 3D but is at 2.15.. but when i reached home at 1.00 is already start raning heavily.. after i bath n get ready to go out but it also its raining.. so mei ban fa.. we called taxi n when to pyramid to watch but no 3D..(is also lucky that we didn't watch 3D in the first place. =.=)

we reached pyramid n bought the show at 4.30.. we walk around n having lunch in a japanese restoran.. dunno wat's the name.. o.o
until 4.30 we headed to the cinema.. n the show starts.. the time have comes.. haha~
before the movie starts there is many new movie trailer, n is only previewing ghost n scary movies.. shit =.=
yea.. i'm a boy but i'm kinda scare of those things.. but i still can protect my babe! hor bii hor? xD

that movie.. =.= we watch dao half way then we went out for toilet n we didn't when back to the room.. wasting our time only.. because we are not really watching it. ~.~. babe say " this is my first time n is also my last time to watch this kind of movie." o.O
n i also ARGEE! this is my second time n is also my last time.. haha! xD

n we walk around n i keep say wanna take photo because is for my license card.. sorry ah bii.. i know you dun like..dui bu qi. wo chi cuo le. >.<
i know because of this i make you quite moody.. next time if i wanna  do something like those things i won't keep say le.. i'll only say once then if saw dao the shop only go in. ^^
Mamii.. yuan liang wo! Muackks! =3 ♥

after that we walked around to see wat else we can play but then there is nothing else to walk.. but babe suddenly ask me wanna go play the da tou te? i dunno how to spell that pinyin.. i think that's the way how to spell? o.O
haha! its my first time playing it.. i dun really know how it works.. xD
we bought 13 tokens n put it in to the mechine.. then starts..
haha! many stupid pose we make.. the first shot.. i really dunno wat to do then just hug babe like a kid then she push me away then *ci jak* the camera snaps.. haha! wat a crazy pic! Xp

haha.. it always not enough time to think wat pose should we make.. just simply choose the background n it start to snap photo le.. haha! really crazy at that part! xD
after finish taking all those photo n is time to edit it.. but i also dunno wat to edit into the pic.. dunno wat to put.. so i just simply put but then babe erase it all n she edit it her own again.. haha! because i put many lame stuff in it.. Xp

after that we went back home.. haha! today can say that i learned something new from babe! i dunno even know how to play that da tou te machine at all.. yea.. maybe i'll really quite out dated.. =.=
babe! tis is my first time playing that da tou te with you.. is was really really fun n funny! pushing around in the front the camera when it gonna snaps.. n end up the photo is avery funny one.. haha! xD
is was really FUN! n that's something that you make me always remember when i pass through that place.. always! will not ever forget! x) ♥
we will take even more n more picture from that maschine k? hehe! x)
babe ah! as long you are HAPPY! i'll do anything for you! because I♥LOVE♥YOU♥ LAOPO! =3
MWAHh MWAHh MUAACKSS babe! x)

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out some additional information.


    Look at my blog Psn code generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A handful of my blog readers have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Opera. Do you have any advice to help
    fix this problem?

    My web site: Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete