2010/10/21

HL'S Milk ForeveR! babe! you're my air! :) ♥

BABE!! hoho! really really sibeh fast wor! xD
          like that jiu already 6th monthsary le!! =3

Times flows like a river, n my love to you had becamean ocean!
          Loving you, is my life to live for another day!
                 Stop loving you, is my end of my day!

AND IS REALLY FKING IMPOSSIBLE FOR
          ME TO STOP LOVING YOU!
Even in every of my life time.. you will still be mine!
          Even i dunno who you are, but i'll dream about you n find you!
                         Because we are born to be one babe! you'll still be
                                      TanJinLingN i'll still be NgWeiHann! :D:D


HAPii 6th MonthSary LAOPO!! ILOVEYOU! More bigbig widewide highhigh then the SKY ah! MWAHH! Muaacckss! :D =D

babe.. you say.. i'm your future husband. YESH! Ofcause i'm your future husband even a dog a cat or anything i'll alway your other part!! x)
like a bottle, it need a cover to close to not let any liquid to come out n i'll be that cover to close is for you. ^^

i also need you more then anything that i need in my life.. even food is not that important to me.. without you.. i dunno whether can i eat or drink anything in to my stomoch nor my mouth..
needed your hug your comfort your kisses!

bii ah.. ^^ this half year.. i really really know how much i needed you! even not seeing you a day its already feeling like dying from hunger~  SO! YOU MUST STAY WITH ME FOREVER! :D
that's our VOW! xD
n i know i'm being more n more xiao qi.. very easily to get angry n you gave me one name after few days.. is xiao qi laogong gui.. ahaha.. so fast have one more new name.. O.o
bu cuo de i qute liked it.. haha.. n yours is da qi laopo gui! know you every da qi lar.. Xp

babe.. without hearing your laugh n seeing you my life will be shorter.. because i needed your smile for living.. that is something that gave me strenght! x3
n now.. you gave me some many things n unforgetable memorise in me.. n most of the place that i always go is full of our memorise! :D
NARH bii! you can'et even leave my a single step liao ah! i'm yours now! your must fu zhe REN! xD

ILOVEYOU! always BE with YOU! just YOU!
          ♥♥♥TANJINLING MY LAOPO! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment